Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions

if you’re thinking it, someone else is too

Once you successfully complete our course. You will go to the nearest Service Ontario to collect your Drivers License History. This document will then be presented to your insurance company for proof of completion.

The BDE course is valid for 1 year from the day you started the course

Please contact the school directly with your name and the month you started the course – we will get you their contact info

The answer is yes! You can get started in our course without a G1. You do require a G1 license before beginning your in-car training. But to register and participate in the classroom, no license required. Keep in mind, the course is valid for 1 year so license must be attained well before the course expires

As a G1 driver, you cannot drive on you cannot drive on 400-series highways or expressways including The Gardiner Expressway, Don Valley Parkway, The Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), or the Linc. Basic rule of thumb, if the speed limit is 90 km/hr and greater then you’re not permitted unless accompanied by a licensed driving instructor

We would advise against this. It would be better to wait until you get your instructors guidance prior to booking your road test.